Friday 11 January 2013

Breaded Mushrooms

I'm a huge fan of mushrooms. This is my mid-morning snack for today :)

Ingredients:
White button mushrooms
1-2 eggs (depending on amount of mushrooms)
Garlic
Other seasoning (optional)
Bread crumbs


1. Beat the eggs. Add garlic along with other seasonings.


2. Add the mushrooms into the mixture & let them sit for a couple of minutes.
--- I used brown button mushrooms since that's what I have in my fridge today.  


3. Dip the mushrooms into breadcrumbs. 
--- I didn't have any. Instead, I crushed water crackers and toasted the crumbs.


4. It's now ready to be fried. 
--- I used my trusted air fryer. It doesn't require much oil. Just drizzle some olive oil over the mushrooms. Set it to 180 degrees C for 10 minutes. 


5. Voila! Serve it with some salad and your favorite dip. 


+6 016 929 7919

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...